January 26, 2014
Alpha Dog Investments is having a dog picture posting contest throughout Feb. 2014.
Anyone who posts a picture of their dog and likes our Facebook page will be eligible for our free drawing for a $100 gift card from Home Depot.
We are keeping this simple. Just follow these directions to be eligible for our free drawing.
1. Visit & Like – Visit and like our Facebook page anytime during February 2014. Our Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/alphadoginvestments.
2. Post Your Dog Pic – Post a picture of your dog and say something about the picture when you post it. Your post must be on or between Feb. 1-28, 2014. Please do not forget to say something about the picture you post. Pictures that are posted without you saying something are ineligible for the drawing.
3. Agreement & Permission – By posting a picture of your dog, you agree that your dog picture is your own picture and that you have the rights to use the picture. Posts of pictures of online dogs that are not your own dog are not eligible for the drawing. You further agree by posting a picture of your dog that you give Alpha Dog Investments permission to keep your dog picture on our Facebook page and also give permission for your dog picture to be posted on our website, alphadoginvestments.com.
4. Stay tuned on Facebook – We will post a video of us drawing the name of the winner by Monday March 3 and will contact you on Facebook. You must then provide your mailing address to us privately to receive your prize or come to our office in the Canton / Ball Ground area to pick up your gift card. If we cannot contact you on Facebook or if you don’t respond to our communication to you within 7 days, you will no longer be eligible to win the prize. In the case where the winner does not claim the prize, we will re-draw another name and begin the process over again. We will continue to draw names every 7 days until we find a winner who contacts us back within the 7 day time frame of being notified on Facebook.
5. Eligibility – In order to be eligible to win, you must follow the rules above.